TERMS AND CONDITIONS (MERCHANDISE)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (MERCHANDISE)
1st These general sales conditions are agreed between Maria Joana Costelas Garcia, with headquarters at Zona Industrial do Vimieiro, fiscal identification number 199074348 and contact number +351 266 467565, hereafter called ""Queijaria Monte da Vinha"" and the people who wish to make purchases through the website www.queijariamontedavinha.com hereafter called ""User"".
2. The parties agree that the purchases made through the website www.queijariamontedavinha.com will be exclusively ruled by the present contract with exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
1. The purpose of these general terms and conditions of sale is to provide and define all the necessary information to the User on how to order, sell, pay and deliver purchases made on the website www.queijariamontedavinha.com.
2. These conditions regulate all the steps required to place an order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. The User places his or her order by completing the purchasing process presented on the website www.queijariamontedavinha.com, adding the product(s) or service(s) he or she wishes to order to the shopping cart:
2. To send the order the User must
a) Register on the www.queijariamontedavinha.com website, providing for this purpose the information requested therein.
b) "Login" (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to him/her during the order completion process (delivery and invoicing address, shipping method, method of payment, as well as the VAT number and the name that, for tax purposes, he/she wishes to be included on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. Queijaria Monte da Vinha will honour online orders only up to the limit of available stocks. In the lack of product availability, Queijaria Monte da Vinha will inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The information contained in the invoice is of the entire responsibility of the User. Once issued, the invoice cannot be reissued with alterations.
6. Orders are valid for 20 days (twenty days), unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different period, it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If payment is not received by our services within this period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. On the website www.queijariamontedavinha.com, Queijaria Monte da Vinha offers the User the following payment methods via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
A) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
B) Multibanco reference;
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made from the User's card immediately after confirmation of the dispatch of the goods. If some products ordered are out of stock, the value of the same will be credited to the User's card after the order is closed.
The Caixa Crédito Agrícola account available for Deposit or Bank Transfer is
Beneficiary: Maria Joana C. Garcia
You must send us proof of payment to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, with reference to the order number.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY
Orders will be delivered up to 20 working days after ordering. Delivery is made by the company ATLA only for mainland Portugal.
To the order are added the costs of postage and packaging.
The value of shipping the order is automatically calculated taking into account the weight of selected items.
3. Deliveries are made by carrier to the delivery address provided by the customer, and the courier will only make one delivery attempt on weekdays between 9am and 6pm.
4. If there is no one at the indicated address, the courier will put a notice in the letterbox, informing the pick-up point. The order will be available for pick-up at the aforementioned pick-up point for 10 days. After this period, it will be returned to us.
5. After the return of the order, the orders can only be sent again upon payment of the shipping costs. The same condition will apply if the customer provides an incorrect or incomplete delivery address.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
1. Prices are to be understood in euros, including taxes, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the price of a product, the User will be informed immediately and may choose to receive his or her order (making payment of the difference) or to proceed to its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION
The request for cancellation should arrive in writing to the contact e-mail email@example.com at least TWO days before the shipment of the order, being the instructions of cancellation or return of the goods answered and defined by Queijaria Monte da Vinha, by the same means of communication.
Whenever possible the devolution of the amount paid should be done by the same method of payment, but if this is not possible, the User should present proof of payment and account or card ownership, so that the devolution can be done by Bank Transfer.
Queijaria Monte da Vinha is committed to refund the User within a maximum of TWENTY DAYS.
If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the conditions of adjustment, will be indicated by Queijaria Monte da Vinha.
Given the nature of the product cheese, the customer can't return the article. The customer has, however, the right to claim any defect, incorrectness or inadequacy of the product in relation to what was ordered, within the legal deadlines established for that purpose.
The treatment of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will be included in the database(s) of Queijaria Monte da Vinha and are intended for registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Its provision is optional and it is guaranteed, under the terms of the law, the right of access, rectification, and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, personally or in writing, directly to the address on the home page of this website.
ARTICLE 8 - APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Portuguese Law is applicable to this agreement.
For the resolution of disputes arising from this contract, the competent court is the district court of Evora, expressly waiving any other.